So I've been using OPK's since Sat. On Tues, it was almost pos. The line was not quite as dark as the control, so I was sure it would be pos the following day. I hold it all day long and it's still almost pos. Ugh! Again, I'm sure it will be pos on Thurs. Once again, I hold it all day long and still, just shy of pos. Today, I decided to test around noon, just in case. Still, almost pos! WTF, OPK?
I tested again an hour ago, and it was way lighter than the control line. Umm... did I miss it? My temps took a dip today, so I guess I could be O'ing today. We'll see what my temps are tomorrow. However, I still have not seen a solid positive. I don't think that being the pee-a-holic that I am, I could have missed it. My only other option is that I'm O'ing late this cycle, or annovulatory.
I guess I'll just keep testing and we'll just keep BD'ing throughout the weekend. If I'm not O'ing by the weekend, I'll be pretty upset. Let's hope my temps go up tomorrow and the OPK continues to get lighter. That way, I'm probably O'ing today. If my temps are still low tomorrow and it's still a neg on the OPK, I might not be the best person to be around over the weekend. Ugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment