I woke up this morning with my temps still pretty high. However, I did not test. I told myself that I would wait til Monday. I was expecting a temp drop today, so I was surprised that it only dropped .1 degree. I would have loved to see it go up, but I'll take what I can get.
Honestly, I'm terrified to test. The last time, I didn't get a + til way later, and we all know how that ended. It's one thing to test at 9DPO and end up with a CP, it's another to test at 14DPO (eventhough FF said 17DPO) and end up with a CP. Thanks for the mind f*ck, Universe.
Of course, I've also had the "I had AF a week ago and now I'm spotting and I just got a +, WTF?" thing happen too. It ended up being an ectopic, which is now an additional worry each cycle. I wasn't charting at the time so I don't know what my temps looked like.
I really don't feel a hint of anything. No twinges, somewhat AF is on her way feelings, no constant pee'ing, no sore boobs, nothing. I think the fear will keep me from testing til Monday, unless I get a huge temp spike. I don't know if I can handle seeing a BFN at this point.
No comments:
Post a Comment