Thursday, January 6, 2011

6 inches

That's how much of my hair was cut on Tuesday. I wanted to cut it because it was getting way too long, and at the last minute, DH suggests getting it completely chopped off in a bob! So, a few minutes before leaving, we're looking up pictures of bobs on the internet. I didn't have the guts to go through with it so I just got some layers put in. Might do more research on this bob thing for next time.

We also picked up the new car on Wed. It's not too bad but I'm still not all crazy wowed about it though. It's just another car that gets me around, so... meh. I'm not sure which one I'll be driving more. Originally, it was just whichever car was in the back (tandem parking) but I think DH will drive the new one more. I don't really care either way. I guess either one would be better than the Corolla.

I decided to sign up for cardio-kickboxing today. It was all cardio today and it kicked my a$s. I had a difficult time because I am not a cardio person at all. I still wish this guy would throw some kicking into the mix. My boobs actually hurt from the running (no sports bra) and the soles of my feet hurt from all the foot work. I'm just being a baby and b!tching, but I am freakin sore and tired. Waaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment