Sunday, January 2, 2011

New car

We (and I use that term loosely) decided to buy another new car. We just purchased a Q5 at the end of July, and now we have an A4. Went to sign the paperwork before the end of the year to lock in the rates and the price. The car should be here some time mid-week.

So the Q5 was originally for me since it is a "family" car. Except, we still don't have kids so he's been driving it all the time. I was supposed to have a 3 series (although I was seriously pushing for the E class) in the meantime, but he pulled the ol switch-a-roo on me.

He says that since I will be the main person driving the Q5 (umm, really?), the other car should be what he picks. WTF? So, he decided that he wants the A4, and that I pretty much had no say since it was I that wanted the Q5. Umm... WTF?! I didn't want either one!

At this point, it's a little too late, and I just don't give a sh!t anymore. I've had the cars that I've wanted in life, and I guess it is time for me to be more practical. I'm not that into cars at this point, so whatever gets me from point A to B works for me. Still, poor form, DH.

No comments:

Post a Comment