A parent was being a massive b!tch, again. This particular parent has been a thorn in my a$s for three years, and I can't wait for her child to graduate. Her latest complaint is that I made her child feel stupid. Umm... no, your child is just not the brightest of the bunch. I can't make her feel stupid. If she feels that way, it's probably because she is.
This parent has been such a b!tch through the years, if I see her after her child graduates, I have no problems cussing her out and giving her a beat down. There has only been one other parent that has made me feel that way, and he was not allowed in the building while I was there, unless he wanted a lawsuit in his hands. So glad his kid graduated.
Anyways, today was cardio-kickboxing class. I needed to get out some anger. I had a pretty good workout, except my feet started to hurt due to being in heels the whole day. It was hard to plant my feet and push off. Other than that, I was feeling pretty good. I wasn't as worn out as before, and the guy incorporated some kicking! I'm sore already.
No comments:
Post a Comment