I know that it can brought on by stress. Trust me, I have been under a lot of stress lately. I have been writing letters of recommendations like crazy. My students are starting to take some privileges for granted and I'm not liking the way I am feeling towards them lately. Plus, there is still the problem of the psycho b!tch parent. Ugh!
Just today, I was in the copy room and saw that someone had photocopied something for the baby shower coming up. It didn't make me feel any better to see a list of two dozen wives tale to determine the sex of the baby. Not to mention the incessant email reminders about the baby shower. Yes, I know she's having a boy! Enough!
I am just in a foul mood. I'm only 7DPO but I already feel this cycle is a bust. I know it's too early for "sighns" but I don't feel an ounce of anything. Plus, this cycle will be longer than the rest so I'm also bummed that it will take just that much longer to move on to the next cycle. I really want a 2011 take home baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment