Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Symptoms

They've slowly but surely arrived. I've been getting waves of nausea the last couple of days. It started out as more of a queezy feeling, but has since turned into dry heaving every couple of hours. Aside from my little yogurt (gross) vomit, I've been pretty lucky not to be hugging the porcelain thrown.

My boobs have also started to become sore. This was one of my first symptoms the first time I was pg, so I'm glad that the soreness finally started. Unfortunately, they aren't much bigger but that didn't happen for me the first time either until almost 15wks. I'm still waiting for the frequent urination to hit.

I'm 6wks today and praying everyday for this baby to stick. I am more pregnant now than I have been the last two times. I haven't had my u/s yet so I don't really know if the baby is growing on track. I'm just going to try and be positive and wait until my appointment on Monday. Please stick, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment