DH and I went to the Linkin Park concert last night. I had asked my Dr on Monday if it would be safe to go. I did tell him it was for a rock concert, and he said it would be fine. I also asked on TB and most of the women agreed it should be okay.
I was feeling just fine until the opening act, Prodigy, started. The vibrations were insane. I could feel my insides shifting with each beat. Even DH was starting to get concerned. I stayed in my seat and tried to relax as much as possible.
After a jarring 45 minutes, there was a break so DH and I stepped out just to see how I was doing. I wasn't cramping but I was getting worried, which made it difficult to enjoy the concert. He asked if I wanted to leave. I said not really.
Linkin Park started right after and everybody stood. I was feeling pretty good and rockin out to a few of their songs. However, I started feeling "weird." Not exactly cramps, more like twinges. I decided to sit to see if it would go away.
It didn't let up, even after stepping outside. After listening to a few more songs outside, DH and I decided it would be best to just leave. My twinges weren't letting up and we were both starting to get worried. We left around 10:30pm.
I'm feeling a little better today. However, I had some spotting this morning and of course, I am freaked out once again. I don't have my next u/s until March 8, so it's going to be a long two weeks of waiting. I hope everything is ok with peanut.
Awh! Sorry you didn't get to enjoy it! Hope everything turns out well!
ReplyDelete