She sent me a text today. She has this sixth sense and just knows when I am pg. I called her and after briefly catching up, the subject came up. She had a feeling about me. I had a feeling about her. I hinted. She hinted. I confirmed. She confirmed.
I knew they were thinking of having a third child. I knew they were trying (but not like how DH and I were trying), so I wasn't too surprised when she told me. I am ecstatic for her. She is a fantastic mother and this child is so lucky to have her.
I was a little sad to hear how far along she was (due in June). She found out late Oct and didn't want to tell me because she didn't want to hurt my feelings. She was right. Late Oct was when I had my most recent loss, her sixth sense was spot on.
I really hope I can go through this experience with her. She has given me excellent advice through the years and has the ability to talk me off the ledge. I'm also excited to have someone to share this with since nobody else knows I'm pg.
No comments:
Post a Comment