At first, allergies were making me miserable. The running nose, sneezing, itchy eyes... I thought it couldn't get worse. Well, I was wrong. Let's throw in a sore throat and a cough. Thanks for the double whammy, Universe. Not like I have enough things to freak out about or anything.
Of course, I'm constantly worried about every sneeze and cough being too strong and contracting my abdominal muscles. I lost my little girl because of some freak movement that caused part her sac to stick to her abdomen, which then resulted in her abnormal development.
In order to curb the symptoms, I had DH go out and buy me some Robitussin. Since there is an ingredient in DayQuil that is not safe for me, I had to start googling medications that are safe for me to take. I'm hoping to take as little as possible, but it all depends on my symptoms.
No comments:
Post a Comment