DH and I went to the Dr yesterday and got my betas tested. The results came back at 62. It's a little low but considering I was 14dpo yesterday, I'm not too worried. Normally, I would go back tomorrow and get them tested again to see if they doubled. However, that will not be the case.
Unfortunately, my Dr thinks that I should just wait and if "they're going to go down, they're going to go down" and there is nothing I can do about it. Gee, thanks. Really reassuring considering I've had three losses. Looks like I am "above average" in the getting pg department. Lame.
I, at least have one more FRER, so I can always pee on that and see if the lines are getting darker. I did take one on Monday and it was a little darker than the one on Sunday. I'll probably take the last one tomorrow or Thursday and see how much darker the lines are. *fingers crossed*
At least he did tell me to call back around Valentines day to schedule an ultrasound. I am a little hesitant since I want to be far along enough to hear a heartbeat, but I also don't want to wait too long to see my LO growing safe and sound. I'll only be around 6wks by then. *nervous*
No comments:
Post a Comment