Sunday, May 15, 2011

Stroller Choices!?

At first, we were thinking Orbit baby G2. DH liked it because it looked fancy smancy. I admit it was different than anything I've seen, kind of space-agey, and the videos on their website make it look like a great all-in-one travel system. The price, OUCH!

Then came the Bugaboo Cameleon. I liked it a lot more because it looked nice, maneuvers like a champ, and comes with a bassinet. After looking at it a few times, we were set on it. Special Edition Black, here we come! Or so we thought. Price was still ouch.

While looking at the Bugaboo today, DH sees the Teutonia T-Linx. Now, that is apparently his top choice. He likes the look (not as space-agey as the Oribit, but still more than I would like), but the main selling point is the price, still ouch, but includes a car seat!

There are just so many choices, and it is so difficult to pick one without actually trying it out with a baby in the stroller. I am secretly still pushing for the Bugaboo, but I think he has his heart set on the Teutonia. At least we still have a couple more months to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment