My structural scan last week went well. We got to see her for a good 45 minutes. We didn't get a "money shot" since we already knew she was a girl, so the tech focused on the vital organs. Her spine is nice and enclosed, 4 chambers, 2 hemispheres, 10 fingers and toes. So far, so good!
We didn't get a good profile or 3D pic since her head was hidden by her feet! She is a flexible one. We got tons of pictures of her feet, a couple of blurry profile pics, but just mostly glad to see her moving about and doing well. She even had the hiccups towards the end. Her feet look like DH's.
I am 21wks today and had a quick OB appointment. He did a doppler check and hb is still strong. DH and I will check it periodically as well eventhough I'm feeling her move daily. I was told that I won't have another u/s until 35wks. I'm not sure how I'll make it that long without seeing her again.
No comments:
Post a Comment