We checked out the Right Start and decided to start our registry since you get 10% back on things purchased from your registry list. We didn't initially plan on having a registry since we're not too big on people buying us stuff, but decided this wasn't a bad deal. We're just going to put things on our list and buy them ourselves, not making the registry public.
Since checking it out a few more times, DH really likes the Teutonia T-Linx, and with the sale ending in a couple of days, we decided to buy it today. They had one in the store, so we registered and brought it home with us. It'll probably sit in the spare room for a few more months, but at least we got our first purchase out of the way. One down, tons more to go.
DH got to feel her some more today. She was being very active so I had him try and feel her. He said he couldn't feel her light kicks, so she gave him a nice, hard kick. He definitely felt that one, and so did I! We also took a short video of us listening to her hb on the doppler. It's getting easier to find her hb and distinguish it from mine. It's such a sweet sound.
I have my structural scan tomorrow. I'm a little nervous, but optimistic that she is doing just fine. I'm feeling movement almost daily. I can tell where she's hiding out or where her favorite spots are. I am almost half-baked, and starting to gain a little more weight consistently. I'm really looking forward to the next 20 weeks. Keep growing, baby girl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment