I had my CVS today. DH went with me (like last time) and it wasn't as bad as I remembered. The tech did an u/s and got a few good shots of LO. We could see the arms outstretched and LO kicking his/her legs out. LO was also tossing and turning and making it difficult for the tech to get an accurate h/b. Finally got LO to settle down enough to get it, 173bpm.
This is the first time DH got to see LO, and he reminded me of the Friends episode when Rachel and Ross were looking at the u/s, and Rachel couldn't tell what she was looking at. After pointing out some key features, DH was able to make out LO (or so he says). It was really cute when DH kept commenting about how active LO was. Glad he was there.
The procedure itself was a little more uncomfortable than I had remembered. However, it wasn't too bad, and I was in a much better place emotionally. Although we didn't do the NT scan first, the Dr did mention that the measurements looked pretty good. He's optimistic about the results, and I am too. Now we have to wait the two weeks for the results. FX'd!
No comments:
Post a Comment