I went in for my 2nd u/s today. Things are looking good so far and baby is measuring a day behind like last time. This has me thinking FF was wrong about my O date by a day. Instead of 9wks, I am 8w6d today. No biggie. I got to hear the hb going at 167bpm.
I need to wait for my referral and make the appointment for the CVS. Hopefully, DH can make it to that appointment since I was a wreck the last time, and because I need a ride. I also went ahead and made my appointment for April. I'll be out of 1st tri then.
I cried on the way home. I'm so relieved that things are looking well. However, I'm still scared sh!tless that something will go wrong. I'm trying to be positive and I'm feeling pretty good about this pg, but it's so hard to shake those negative feelings. One day at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment