My daughter would have been one today. I should have had a year of wonder, a year of happy memories, and a year of growth and milestones. Instead of celebrating this wonderful event, I had an appointment with the genetic counselor about my CVS procedure on Monday.
The counselor was nice and went through our family medical history. She went through the odds for my age and is pretty optimistic about the results, but did recommend having the RLP done. The information will be handy if we decide to have more children in the future.
I'm a little nervous about the procedure on Monday. However, since this isn't my first time, I'm a little more prepared. I'm also not going into it a nervous wreck and more informed about the odds of the outcome. It will be hard waiting the two weeks for the results, though.
I am sorry, I know the year mark was so hard for me. *big hugs*
ReplyDelete-EmeraudeCephiro/Susan