I have a four month old. I cannot believe how quickly she is growing. I am amazed at all the things she can already do. I love her so much. I admit, I still sometimes stare at her and cry because I am so lucky to have her with me. She truly is my everything.
It has been a rough couple of weeks since she has been sick. It started out as a little cold but got pretty bad. She is doing much better now, but I have caught her cold. Lack of sleep, work, and taking care of her has given me little time to recover. No biggie.
My computer decided to crash on me last week. I was told I had to take it to a Mac specialist for data recovery. They were able to recover most things, but was not able to recover any of my work stuff. Bummed and devastated are understatements of the year.
Seven years of lesson plans, worksheets, tests, SMART presentations, labs, etc. all gone. Yup. GONE!! It was hard enough trying to be prepared to teach with all that stuff handy, I have no idea how I'm going to do it all from scratch at this point. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment