Monday, February 27, 2012

Basketball magnet

Living in LA, you would expect to see famous people once in a while. I have seen my fair share and rarely get fazed by it. It is rare for me to approach someone and ask for an autograph or a pic. It is just not my thing.

However, I think I might be a magnet for basketball players. I know that living a few miles from Phil Jackson, the Clippers and Lakers training center, easily lends itself to me seeing these people, but still...

I have seen James Worthy at Korean BBQ, Phil Jackson and Trevor Ariza at the market downstairs, Luke Walton and SashaVujacic at Chipotle, and David Robinson in a pet store in San Diego, just to name a few.

I don't think I've ever ran into a football or baseball player. I have never seen Beckham out and about.  =( What is it with basketball players? Could it be that they are just so much easier to spot from afar? Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment