After feeling a few flutters for the past couple of weeks, I think I actually felt kicks today. I'm not positive, but there was definitely two distinct "thumps" on my lower right side. It happens to be where she likes to hang out since that is also where I feel most of my flutters.
The doppler that we ordered arrived yesterday, so I got to try it out with DH there. I was able to find the hb within a few minutes. DH got to hear it for the first time. The hr on the screen seemed kind of low to me, but after consulting the ladies on TB, it can be a little off.
I'm going to try and not check it unless I don't feel her for a few days. I have my appointment next week so I think I can hold out til then. DH said he is getting more excited the further along I get. I feel the same, but the constant fear is always below the surface. Please stick.
No comments:
Post a Comment