I go back to work tomorrow. We have a couple of weeks of meetings, classroom set up, lesson planning, all that fun stuff. Ugh!
We
are in such a good summer routine that I am not looking forward to
waking up and then actually having to get up. I will miss my morning
snuggle sessions with her and just taking our time getting ready. I am
not looking forward to the rush that happens during the school year.
We
are also in the process of moving. Our landlord wants to sell the
apartment and asked us if we were interested in buying it. I think it
would be a great investment, a place we can actually afford, and we
wouldn't have to move. However, it doesn't make sense to buy a 2
bedroom.
We then started looking for other places here and think
we've found one. We should get the final decision either today or
tomorrow. It is way more than what we are paying now but it is also
bigger. It also has an office which could also be used as a third
bedroom when the time comes.
No comments:
Post a Comment