Thursday, June 20, 2013

Updates

I keep forgetting that I have this and don't update when I update my other one. So, I am C&P'ing the last two posts from the other one to this one. I will try and do a better job updating this one.

From May 21 - CVS Today

Home on bed rest after my CVS this morning. This pregnancy has definitely had its ups and downs. Hopefully, things will be a little more easy going after we get the results. I can say a small weight has been lifted after seeing a healthy LO, but definitely not 100% relaxed.

Work is getting stressful now that the school year is ending. I have mentally checked out as have most of the students. We are all just trying to power through as best we can. We are just in the midst of finishing up projects, gearing up for Open House, and prepping graduation stuff.

I haven't had too much time to update. This website is blocked at work and I try not to spend any time online while I am home with her. I get maybe 2-3 hours with her at night so I don't want to spend any of it writing about my day. I'd rather spend it laughing, playing, and holding her.

From June 17 - Another Girl
The results of the CVS came back after a couple of days and we are having another girl. He is super excited to have another "daddy's little girl" and I am just elated that she is genetically fine. We are able to use some of the same clothes and are familiar with taking care of a baby girl. Next big step is the a/s next month.

School is officially done so I am working from home finishing up grading and stuff. The end of the year stuff went by pretty quickly and I am just glad that it is all over. Just a few days of meetings this week and it will officially be summer break. I am looking forward to a few weeks away from school before the end of July.

I will have some time to update in the next couple of weeks since she is still in daycare for the month of June. Then we are pulling her for July so that we can spend some family time and save some money. I'm really looking forward to being able to take her to more places and have exciting discoveries together.

No comments:

Post a Comment