Tuesday, July 10, 2012

First week without daycare

I was initially worried about not having enough to keep her engaged and active. Boy, was I wrong. Between Gymboree classes, meeting up with friends for lunch, appointments, and random meetings, we had tons of stuff to do!

She has dropped off to two naps a day, so it was a little easier squeezing everything in. Plus, she can sleep in the carseat on long drives home, which helps. We didn't even get to sign up for Jelly Bean Jamz because there isn't time.

I am super tired, but I love spending all this time with her. I am worried that she is getting too attached and might have difficulty transitioning back to daycare in Aug. She has been showing signs of separation anxiety big time.

Aside from that, everything is going well. She has her 9 month appointment today. I can't believe she is 9 months! I am constantly amazed at how much (and fast!) she has grown and developed. She is truly the light of my life.

In other news, I've done no work. None. I have my textbooks, I have the programs installed on my computer, and I have not opened or started a damn thing. I feel a little guilty but not enough to actually get started. Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment