Monday, June 25, 2012

Last week of daycare

We are pulling DD out of daycare for the month of July since I am off for the summer. We are still decided whether to put her back in for all of Aug, or just the last two weeks when I am back at work. I think it would be best for her to be back for all of Aug so that she can get back in the swing of things before moving to the next room. It will also give me some time to prep for my new job, MATH!

So, this is the last week she will be in daycare. I should be running around cleaning, getting errands taken care of, getting the last bit of school stuff done, napping, but instead, I am sitting here missing her like crazy and trying to not go pick her up early. I know she likes it there and is doing well playing and learning. Is it sad if I just go to daycare and hangout there for the next four hours?

No comments:

Post a Comment