Yesterday was my last day of work. It was only a half day for me since the entire middle school was leaving for camp. I was trying to sort out all the forms and meds when the office called and said they left. Umm... I have all the meds, forms, supplies, etc. How could they leave without any of it?! Luckily, two teachers were still straggling and brought all that stuff with them.
DH got a raise earlier this week. We went and had Morels at The Grove on Wed to celebrate. It has been a while since we've been there and we were somewhat in the area after the maternity tour. It was a nice meal, quiet since it was a Wednesday night. Walked around for a bit and checked out B&N. It wasn't a fancy celebration, but just nice to get out and about.
We bought another couch. Same one as what we currently have, just black, and slightly used. It's leather, so we'll just clean it up and use that for a bit before getting a nicer/new one. It is currently sitting in our kitchen because we still have ours. The place is jam packed with stuff. We really need to start cleaning and setting everything up. By we, I mean, DH. Seriously.
I've been doing my share of cleaning. He keeps saying he's going to vacuum/steam clean/paint, etc, but it's been months and he always ends up watching football, or finding other reasons to occupy his time. It's not like I can move the couch out of the way or clear out the boxes in the other room. He still feels like we have plenty of time, but we're about three weeks away.
No comments:
Post a Comment