Today is our anniversary! We've been together 8yrs, married for 3. We are not doing anything major since both of us have been preoccupied with baby stuff. In fact, he almost forgot about it, which astounds me since we picked our wedding date specifically on our dating anniversary so he wouldn't have to remember two separate dates.
I didn't get him anything (a first ever!) but I got him three gifts for his birthday last week. I know we should do something spectacular for our anniversary since it may be the last one we have to be alone. It's just difficult to justify going somewhere or spending a lot when we can be spending that money on something for the baby.
This is the second anniversary that I am celebrating as a pregnant woman. The first being our first wedding anniversary in Hawaii. I was still in the first tri and felt m/s the entire time. This time around, I am in the third tri. I'm feeling a little more confident that this will be my take home baby. However, that fear never goes away.
No comments:
Post a Comment