Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Random Updates

Had my 3hr GTT yesterday. It was at a separate lab and was kind of boring. I downloaded a book onto my Kindle and read it the entire time. The drink was not chilled so it was a little gross. I felt more sick drinking it this time but made it through without too much incident. My arms look like I have a serious drug problem. I'm really hoping I pass.

I got to talk to JH yesterday and wanted to see how wedding plans were going. She sprung me with "we've canceled the wedding" and my jaw dropped. Why?! Turns out, she's getting married next week because she's 10wks pregnant! I was in shock! They will have a wedding after the baby is born, so it'll just be a small civil service. So exciting!

I've been slowly cleaning out the spare bedroom/nursery. I got rid of my old clothes and gave them to DH to give to one of his employee's kids. There are some nicer tops that I'll send to the roommate, and I kept some work pants. I'm hoping I can squeeze myself back into the size 2's after she's born. I know it's not just about losing the weight so, FX!

No comments:

Post a Comment